|PDH Online Course Description||PDH Units/
Learning Units (Hours)
Timothy D. Blackburn, MBA, PE
This course explores the following questions:
1. Who is responsible for Contractor and Construction Safety?
2. Whom would OSHA cite if a violation were to occur?
3. What are the basic construction safety considerations of which I should be aware?
4. How do I enforce and manage safety?
5. How do I hire a safe Contractor?
Although not intended to replace further study, offer legal advise, or claim to comprehensively represent regulations, this course will provide a practical overview to the student and enable him or her to better understand primary safety elements and our collective responsibilities.
This course includes a multiple choice quiz at the end, which is designed to enhance the understanding of the course materials.
NY PE & PLS: You must choose courses that are technical in nature or related to matters of laws and ethics contributing to the health and welfare of the public. NY Board does not accept courses related to office management, risk management, leadership, marketing, accounting, financial planning, real estate, and basic CAD. Specific course topics that are on the borderline and are not acceptable by the NY Board have been noted under the course description on our website.