|PDH Online Course Description||PDH Units/
Learning Units (Hours)
Dominic P. Perrotta, P.E.
Advanced Project Management II is a second course that will greatly benefit new Project Managers, existing Project Managers, and Project Engineers serving industries, institutions and construction organizations. This course is a sequel to APM-I and is intended to improve your project management skills by illustrating several real life situations that commonly occur with Project Managers. This course examines various ways in which mostly experienced, but sufficiently trained, PM's implemented certain concepts that assured a successful project. Course highlights include the following:
• Course prepared by same experienced Project Manager that produced APM-I, not an academic.
• Various case studies that demonstrate how to communicate with management groups in different sized companies as well as team members and suppliers.
• Methods to develop relationships and utilize the principles of quality project management.
• Specific techniques that are designed to gain an advantage when dealing with outside forces.
This course includes a multiple-choice quiz at the end, which is designed to enhance the understanding of the course materials.
* This course is acceptable to all the state PE boards except the New York State PE & PLS Board.
NY PE & PLS: You must choose courses that are technical in nature or related to matters of laws and ethics contributing to the health and welfare of the public. NY Board does not accept courses related to office management, risk management, leadership, marketing, accounting, financial planning, real estate, and basic CAD. Specific course topics that are on the borderline and are not acceptable by the NY Board have been noted under the course description on our website.