www.PDHonline.com - Your Gateway to Lifelong Learning | Email: PDHonline@Gmail.com
A. Bhatia, B.E.
See Related Courses Below
PDHonline Course Provider Biography
Mr. Bhatia has a wide experience in conceptual and detailed planning of building services design, industrial utilities, and energy conservation. He has worked on a United Nations led program on energy management jointly with renowned international experts specialised in their sectors. He has presented technical papers and has drafted nearly 70-energy audit & management reports in association with reputed chamber of commerce & industry. His exposure includes practical site auditing in the following sectors:
- Engineering & manufacturing industries
- Commercial buildings including offices, hotels and hospitals
- Food and Pharmaceutical industries
- Electronic and data processing facilities
- Glass and ceramic industries
- Textile and seed processing
- Chemical, fertilizer and petrochemical industry
- Sugar, milk and vegetable processing plants
- Cogeneration and energy management
- Steel and non-ferrous mini plants
The courses presented here with are the edited extracts from few of the reports in the area of Energy Auditing, Efficient Building Design, Industrial Utilities, and Health & Safety during his tenure with UNDP. Mr. Bhatia holds BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.